Next up

Next Up:
* Forage
* http://foxschoolofwine.com/classes-tutoring
* www.pierrecountrybakery.com (in search of a good croissant in SLC)
* Frida
* Cafe Madrid
http://tearosediner.net/default.aspx
The Wild Rose

Monday, January 17, 2011

Drum Roll Please

I know all of the readers have been anxiously awaiting the results for the "best of the cheap beer" poll. The results have been posted and the winner is...



This crisp and refreshing light beer has been a good option to please a wide audience on the cheap since 1844, although the recipe may have been altered since then. It surely beats the alternative(s).

3 comments:

  1. Dennis Hopper said it best in Blue Velvet.

    YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I never tried PBR until I moved to Salt Lake City. It's the kind of beer that you could go "Teen Wolf" on any night of the week. Cheers, PBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating whether to put up that video or the one I chose, Dave. That is a classic.

    ReplyDelete